Through our work at Unbank.Ventures we have worked with hundreds of early-stage FinTech founders. Through this work, we have not only learned what “fundable” means but we also have built a proven methodology of getting there. This methodology focuses on lean operations, product/market fit, sales & marketing traction, leading companies to successfully raise capital to continue to scale products, teams, and companies.
We have teamed up with our colleagues at Impro.Ventures to make these services available to both FinTech founders and Financial Services companies looking to build, sell and scale new products.
Getting fintech startups into investable shape
We provide remote services of R&D, strategy, customer and product development, market-entry, investment strategy and fundraising, legal & corporate, brokerage and compliance, enabling early-stage fintech startups to access the US and Asian markets.
▪ Identify the gaps that turn investors away
▪ Get a team to a minimal viable stage
▪ Get a product to an MVP stage
▪ Achieve market-product fit and product traction
▪ Provide a toolbox for product and exit strategy development
▪ Set up fundraising & investor funnel
▪ Support pre-seed & seed rounds